Thursday, June 21, 2012

Connecting With Angels And Things Unseen

One of the things I have come to realize is that somehow I just pick stuff up in life.  I either just seem to know it, sense it, feel it, or somehow just know it is what it is.  At one time some friends of mine called me the "space cowboy" and at the time, I was confused as to why they did this.  They would often tell me that you just know things.  I would respond with a deer-in-the-headlights look.

If you come up to me and want answers from me about some futuristic event, I will probably stare at you with absolutely nothing to say.  However, if there is something going on that I connect to, it seems like information readily shows up for me.  I cannot wish for it to happen or show up.  It just does or sometimes it doesn't.

There are many people who would try to paint me into a box and put all kinds of dimensions, colors and shapes to the box.  However, I don't really feel like I fit in a box and I'm not sure I want to be placed into a box that fits everyone's perception of what goes on in life.  So while I understand the need for people to fit things they do not understand into a defined space, it won't get you very far with me.  I tend to be the one outside the box.


Of course, if it helps you to classify what I am talking about in a psychic or intuitive or medium sense, feel free to do that.  There are parts of me that fit with these things, but then according to classic definitions of each of these things, I break the mold.  I resonate with some of it and some of it, seems frivolous to me.

One of the things that I definitely connect with are angels and I have done that for most of my life.  When I was a little kid, I would talk to the "air" as I called it.  There was nothing there physically, but I sure carried on a conversation with the "air".  I always enjoyed my time alone with what I have come to realize were my angels.  As life moved on and I went through some difficult moments in life, I experienced angels trying to do all they could to keep me alive.

There were times in the future that as I got more into the healing modalities, that I would sense angels around me, working on me, or guiding my hands as I touched someone on my massage table.  I have had times when I was working on someone, only to look over in the room and see an angelic figure.  Even in times that I have been the patient on a massage table, I have experienced the presence of angels around me with the intense bright light.  These are just a few of the examples I have encountered in my life of angels and things unseen.

For a long time, the thought of angels scared me.  I was raised to believe that things like this only happened in the days of the bible, but not to anyone such as myself.  I have friends who think you can't communicate with angels.  At one time, I had no one I could really talk to about this and so I kept it all hidden deep inside.  After all, there was no way I wanted to be hurt by trusting something like this to just anybody.

As I have grown, I realize now that I am not alone and generally speaking we are surrounded by much more than we can see.  Most people don't want to think about things like this and many are just not open to it, because they desire life to show up in a predefined box.  Yet, I know personally of my experiences and some of the experiences have been corroborated by a third party that knew nothing of what I experienced.

We can go through life claiming that this does not exist, or we can begin to open our eyes of inner awareness up and see the unseen.  It no longer really matters to me what people think on this subject because I know what I feel, sense and see.  I don't need the validation or invalidation of other people to determine what I see.  Yes, I often keep much of it to myself, but I'm getting to a point where I don't do that as much.

I'm not sure exactly what the purpose of this post was other than to share some about the things unseen that I pick up on and how I communicate with angels.  It just felt like an appropriate topic to write about and I'm trusting my instincts on this one.  I am sure this post will resonate with those that need it and for those that don't, they will most likely just find something else to occupy their time in the day.  Whatever choice you make in how you view this information, please try to step outside of your own paradigms and travel deep within to see possibilities that you may not know exist today.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Blog Post And Images (c) 6/14/12 Don Shetterly - use and reprint by permission only http://www.donshetterly.com You are welcomed to share the link to this blog post, but ask for for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”