Sunday, August 20, 2017

Winning From Within Masterclass


Many years ago when I was first out of college, I came across a tape cassette self-listening course by Denis Waitley.  The title of it was The Psychology Of Winning.  I was just starting to emerge and spread my wings at that time, and  quickly fell in love with this course.

I recall listening to it many times over and over again.  I loved every bit of it because I was struggling with depression and did not even realize it at that point.  I was trying to figure out my life and attempting to find my place in this world.  The cassette course was one of those things that every time I listened to it, I heard something different and got something new out of it.

If you know me well, you know I don't go for things that have hollow meaning to them, or are surface oriented.  I go for the things that make me think and help wake me up.  I go for the ones that are authentic and real while making sense in a way that I can understand it.

Unfortunately, I loaned my course to a friend, and when he died not long ago, I never got it back.  Hopefully, someone out there is enjoying it, but I do miss it.  So when I saw that Mind Valley was hosting a masterclass with Denis Waitley, I could hardly contain my excitement.

I didn't know that Denis Waitley had helped train Apollo astronauts at NASA and U.S. Olympians.  I didn't realize he had worked with major U.S. corporations, but I can see that his material and information would be helpful to many.

Mind Valley is now offering a Masterclass course that is a 90-day quest designed to help you master medal winning mindsets and talk yourself up to success while training your brain to win from within.

According to Mind Valley, on every day of this 12-week journey, you will learn new strategies and easy to implement techniques that will make mastering positive self-talk seem like second nature.  You will be inspired as you install the same "win in your sleep" techniques Denis Waitley uses with U.S. Olympians and NASA astronauts to perform superhuman feats.  Here's more, in their words:

Discover 5 powerful ways to achieve buzzer beating, heart pounding personal and business victories. Register for this month’s FREE Masterclass with the the only coach NASA Astronauts and Olympic Athletes trust to help them win from within, Denis Waitley.

By the end of this Masterclass you’ll discover how to do what you love, love what you do and unleash the hidden potential within.  Click here to register and book your free spot!


I'm looking forward to this FREE masterclass myself because I know that Denis Waitley's earlier course helped me in the past.  I hope you'll check out more information on the Psychology Of Winning.


Don't take my word on the power of Denis Waitley and this program.  See for yourself and sign up to hear the free Masterclass.  Did I mention that the masterclass is FREE?



Click Here To Sign Up
Click The Picture To Sign Up




Leave a comment and let me know what you thought of the free Masterclass and what you learned.  I'll be looking forward to reading your comments.

By the way, this free Masterclass is only available from August 20 to August  28, 2017, so don't miss out!







Blog Post (c) 2017 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  
  • I am an affiliate for Mind Valley, but I only promote programs that have made a difference in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”